Reduced Diameter Submersible Pumps
The 3200 Series submersible pumps are designed so that all parts of the pump end, including the cable guard, fall within the diameter of Franklin Electric’s industry leading submersible 4" motor. This reduced diameter pump end makes it ideal for installations where the well is considered encrusted or tight in comparison to a standard 4" well. The 3200 Series also offers a hydraulic stage design optimized for greater water and pressure output when installed at deeper well depths. For details on how to become a registered dealer and receive a 5-year warranty, contact your local distributor.
- Pump diameter is smaller than a standard 4" submersible for easier installation in reduced diameter 4" wells
- Hex rubber bearing and ceramic shaft sleeve allows sand and abrasives to pass through, virtually eliminating shaft wear and upper bearing failures
- Improved hydraulic performance for deeper set depths at all horsepower and flow ratings
- Floating stage design allows for maximum efficiency while minimizing the down thrust load that is transferred to the motor
- Noryl® diffuser and disc with 300 Series stainless steel thrust and eye seal protection for durability and abrasion resistance
- Celcon® impeller provides high performance to increase pressure output while reducing system losses from friction
- Removable spring-loaded check valve
- Stainless steel pump intake screen and stainless steel cable guard
- Maximum water temperature: 120 °F / 49 °C
- Powered by corrosion resistant Franklin Electric submersible 4" motor with lightning protection
*Celcon® is a registered trademark of the Celanese Corp.
*Noryl® is a registered trademark of G.E. Corp.